Ravenna DUI Attorney
Guilty or Not Guilty?
It’s Your Choice – Make Sure You Hire The Right Attorney
My name is Joe Patituce, and I am a Ravenna DUI Defense attorney who has aggressively, and successfully, defended people just like you from DUI charges in Ravenna, Kent and elsewhere is Portage County.
The police and prosecutors aggressively bring these charges, so why shouldn’t you defend yourself by hiring a team of former prosecutors?
Being charged with a DUI can feel overwhelming. You are facing mandatory jail time, mandatory license suspensions, the possibility of having to use party plates, and a huge increase in the cost of your insurance.
Most people wonder if they will have a job when they get out of jail, if their job will accommodate a license suspension of 6 months to 3 years on a first offense, and what will happen to their family if they are convicted.
The good news:
- DUI cases can be won – the police make mistakes;
- Breath Test Results are not reliable – we have had many thrown out in Portage County;
- Pushing back against the prosecution works – they do not want to risk losing;
- Jail time can be avoided;
- License suspensions can be reduced or thrown out;
- The party plates are not always mandatory;
There is no reason for you to head into your first court appearance without the assistance of an experienced attorney. Many people claim that you can throw yourself on the mercy of the court, but unfortunately this results in a lot of people just going to jail or being stuck with a DUI when it never should have happened.
Do your yourself a favor ….hire a professional attorney! There are a lot of attorneys out there, but few focus on defending people charged with DUI offenses!
How To Beat A DUI In Ravenna & Portage County
Some of the reasons your attorney might be successful in defending you are:
- Police officers sometimes fabricate, or lie about, the reason they stopped you and even if you did commit a minor violation, that still is not enough to pull you out of your car.
- Police officers often fail to properly administer the field sobriety tests. When they do this the results cannot be used against you.
- Police officers often rush to arrest, when they do this the entire case may be thrown out.
- Breath testing can be influenced by the type of machine or the manner the test is performed.
Call me at (330) 752-6706. The call is completely confidential and without any obligation. I do not believe you need to pay just to talk to me about your case. If I agree to take your case on I promise that my team and I will fight to protect you!